Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Monday 12 June 2017

Comox valley photographer - The D family - Bellaphoto

a few years ago.. hmm like 4 years ago... I was at the park. I saw a gorgeous, cool, hip, tattooed chick and thought to myself "wow that girl is way too cool to be friends with me"
and though I am normally a pretty friendly and confident person, I felt intimidated and kept on going.
fast forward, to a message on a mommy group saying "Hey guys, is anyone moving to the island and wants to be friends"...
so I sent a message stating "ME!" and realized it was cool chick. A friendship began.
Moral of the story, some people can be just as cool and awesome on the inside as they are on the outside...

COMOX VALLEY family PHOTOGRAPHER



COMOX VALLEY family  PHOTOGRAPHER



COMOX VALLEY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER



comox valley family photographer



comox valley family photographer



comox valley family  photographer



comox valley family photographer



comox valley family photographer
I am so happy to have these awesome people in our new life <3 And SO happy they came all the way from Nanaimo to little ole' Black Creek for some glowy family photos. This session was so good for my soul ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1