Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Revisiting summer

Since I am new to the whole "blogging" world, i have decided to go back and feature some of my shoots from this summer.

Here is one of my absolute favorites.

Not only was the family completely gorgeous, but they were so easy going and fun! I LOVE when the parents don't mind their kids getting dirty!  












This Is also a perfect example of how putting a bit of planning in to outfits can completely make the difference! I love the vintage details of the hat, and the hair flower. It shows how you can have a cohesive look without all having matching jeans and white t-shits :) thanks Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1