Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Friday 12 September 2014

Back to school minis!|| Bellaphoto|| Tsawwassen children's photography|| Tsawwassen BC||

These are one of my favorite sessions of the year!!
I think I would be perfectly content in life if all I did was taking photos of gorgeous 5-8 year olds. Seriously. Best ever.

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some babies, but there is something about this age, it's almost like they haven't had the insecurities of the world placed on them yet, they KNOW they are awesome.

Even though school.. might not be on for a while.. I was so happy to have these "Back to school minis"!

As you can see, my love of all things vintage, spilled over in to this set.. as per the usual.

This time, the majoirty of my set came from my awesome friend Brittany at Painted with Love. Brittany has an amazing eye for vintage treasures, and with some guidence I was able to use a product from her shop, Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint, to update this old ladder in to  an amazing prop!  If you want to learn how to make your own vintage gems, check out PWL's classes HERE.


now.. on to the cuteness!! Here is just a sample of last weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1