Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Flower fields ||Maternity Photographer ||Bellaphoto ||Ladner BC



I am SO SO SO SO excited to share this session! I even have some things to write about it! :)

When discussing locations with this family, momma had mentioned she had a friend "with a farm" and we could shoot there.


What she should have said is, "I have a friend with an AMAZING FLOWER FARM, with the most beautiful spots you have ever SEEN"... 


But instead. I headed to the location thinking, okay, grass, tall grass, maybe a tractor, possibly a barn.


My heart stopped.


BEST!!!!!


My photog buddies will know exactly what I mean.

Now don't even bother trying to find this top secret, off the map, location, it's not open to the public, and this was basically a once in a life time opportunity, and I am so glad I got it!!

On to the family.
This was such a fun session, I love seeing little girls get dirty, and big sis can get dirty with the best of them!
I can't wait to photography baby number 3 in the coming weeks! #3under3






No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1