Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 21 January 2015

A blustery day in the 100 acre wood - Tsawwassen BC


These people.. I love these people. Unfortunately, after moving to opposite sides of the lower mainland, and you know.. kids... we just don't get to spend as much time together as I wish we could.

How I miss watching weekly top model episodes with Mikey.. and his ever present impressive supply of costco cream puffs.

But sadly... things change, but one thing that does change, it I get my twice years family session in with this cool bunch.

This year, they took the trek all the way from North Vancouver, to Tsawwassen for their family photo session! Even 100 km/hr winds weren't going to stop us.

I love the ease of their outfits, simple, but color popping that really adds depth. Big brother G is one of my favorite little boys ever. look at the hair, eyes, smile.. heart stopping :)














































1 comment:

UA-58467120-1