Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tsawwassen family photography || Shout OUT Tuesdays! Jennely studios || Bellaphoto

I have decided to start a new Tuesday tradition! I would like to call it Shout out Tuesdays, where I feature some of my fave photog buddies!


Of course today I had to start with my girl Bailey at Jennley Studios!



Bailey is my internet BFF and seriously one of the most talented and creative ladies around. Bailey and her partner Jennifer are running a stunningly gorgeous newborn photography studio right in the heart of Ashland Ohio. 



Ashland is lucky to have talent like this!

More of Bailey and Jennifer's work can be found HERE


A full peek at this session can be seen at
http://www.jennleystudio.com/ashland-ohio-newborn-photography/journee-newborn-ashland-ohio-newborn-photographer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1