Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Tsawwassen baby photography- L is 1! -

This session was VERY special to me, as little L was one of my first newborns when I decided I wanted to specialize in newborn and family photography, and opened and in home studio in Tsawwassen BC.

Not only was she one of my first newborns, she was my FIRST session in my NEW awesome Tsawwassen photo studio. 

It was an exciting year for me and I am so happy this family could be a part of it.

#squish :)

enjoy the cuteness.

1 year session

1 year session






Then we got craaazy ;)
For more cute babies click here


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful 1st birthday milestone session for a beautiful baby girl! Congrats on opening up a studio in Tsawwassen, BC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Tsawwasswn studio! Looks like she had a fantastic milestone session! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

UA-58467120-1