Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Tuesday 16 June 2015

The M family - Tsawwassen family photography- Bellaphoto


Wow! It has been a long time since I have sat down to write a blog post! But this is an important one, and I wanted to make sure  I put the words down while they were fresh in my mind.

When I was contacted by this momma, she has said she was just looking for a session for her children, after some smooth talking on my part, I finally talked her in to "being in a few shots".
I am SOOO happy she did.

Momma.. you need to exist in photos. Photos are a visual representation of your history. Exist in your history.

There were so many amazing photos from this session, it was hard finding only a few to sum it up.
I loved photographing these kids. Big sister was FIERCE. She has a natural knack for knowing her angles and connecting with the camera. I love love her freckles and the contrast of her light skin and dark hair. She reminds me of a freckled snow white.
And little brother....
he is a gorgeous, giggling ball of energy.
The thing that was very apparent during our session was how much they loved their momma.

These photos are important now, but they will be even more important in the future when these memories aren't as fresh, looking back, remembering the smell of the grass, the chirping of the crickets, the buzzing of the mosquitoes.. and the love of their momma, these images are timeless and 
they will be beautiful to pass on for generations.





Tsawwassen family photography
tsawwassen family photography
steveston family photography




tsawwassen family photography




1 comment:

  1. These are stunning! I so agree, as a mom it's so important to remember to get in FRONT of the camera too! Her babies(and future grandbabies and so on) will treasure theses forever! I hope she blows them up big on her wall and gets a coffee table album for the kiddos to flip through daily and remember these special moments!

    ReplyDelete

UA-58467120-1