Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Friday 18 March 2016

Vancouver All Stars South - Bellaphoto - Tsawwassen


Sooo.. I jumped in, took the plunge.. For years I have wanted to attempt to shoot video, and this was my first shot. 

I was so honored when the director of Vancouver All Stars South Cheer and Tumbling asked me if I would be interested in doing a promo video for the gym.

My daughter's have been part of this amazing organization for 2 years, and I jumped at the change.
The gym is located in Tsawwassen BC, and it's like a second home to my girls.

Today competitive cheer does NOT mean pom poms and football players....
please watch and let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1