Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Monday 11 March 2019

Courtenay photographer - What to Wear for my family session - Bellaphoto



When clients book a family session, the first question usually is "what do I wear to my family photo session". And basically I just want to send them this amazing family's photo. THIS I love everything. Natural, comfortable, totally THEM. A few pet peeves as a photographer are TOO matchy matchy, it can be cute if siblings match, but if everyone is in jeans and a black T. just no.
Another pet peeve is when people dress way more formal than they are comfortable with. If you are a fancy family, rock that, but if it's totally out of your comfort zone, that can clearly come across in the images.
I have created a client guide to help clients figure out their style and what works for them, and I LOVE helping clients put outfits together! I am always available by text or email, to say "Heck yes" or Heck no".

Here is a link to my handy dandy client wardrobe planning guide!



Bellaphoto Client guide
what to wear photo session

comox valley photographer

family posing

best family photographer

best family photographer

family photos comox

children's posing

courtenay photographer

photo shoot outfits

best photographer

natural posing

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1