Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Friday 8 March 2019

Comox Valley Family photographer - Parksville Beach session - Bellaphoto


This lady. 
Once upon a time, I was a new mom. I had one friend with a baby that lived an hour away, and aside from that, I was completely alone. I decided one day to break out of my comfort zone and attend the local moms group.. and what did I find... no, not an accepting amazing group of moms.. instead I found that moms groups were EXACTLY like highschool.
I was weird, I didn't fit in, I didn't have the right yoga pants, or diaper bag. I didn't go to pilates... HOW was I even a mom?!
I attended a few times, and heard the moms make plans for strollersize, and excerzoom.. and was given polite smiles as I tried to make conversation with my messy bun, my screaming baby.. oh god.. had I even showered this week?! After one specifically embarrassing moment where I thought maybe JUST maybe, they were asking ME to coffee (nope it was perfect mom #7 beside me) I got up and decided never to return.. Just then I hear a voice LITERALLY say "ugh, those girls are B$^%#s.. wanna go get coffee"
And this amazing woman was standing there.
She was my freaking ROCK that first year of mommy hood, and I am so so thankful I had her. When she told me her family would be vacationing in Parksville, and would love an extended family photo session, I was so excited to see them again. I absolutely love capturing connection in a multigenerational session. And beach photos are always a favourite. 




family photos

campbell river photographer

courtenay photographer

comox valley couple photography

family pix

comox valley family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1