Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 28 February 2019

Courtenay family photographer - let them be little - Bellaphoto





courtenay  family photographer
This session took place in a pretty dark time in the children's photography community. while I was planning my yearly Back To School sessions, there was an outcry about sexualization of children in the industry. Having children as young as 2 or 3 in a smokey eye and hot pants. soon unnecessary. I wanted this session to be as pure and simple as childhood can be. I allowed my daughter to dress and style this children's photo session. And.. of course, the biggest part about being the child of a photographer.. the bribery. She was promised a trip to our favourite place in Black creek, the Mini golf course for ice cream! I think the sweetness and simplicity of this session made if one of my favourites of the summer.



comox valley children  photographer

sunflower farm

comox valley kids photographer

black creek ice cream

comox photographers

courtenay bc

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1