Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Monday 18 February 2019

Courtney newborn photographer -my favourite newborn photo of 2018 - bellaphoto







Client privacy is totally important to me. I have heard of photographers charging a fee to keep the images private, which to me is completely redix, When these lovely momma's mentioned they didn't want their photos shared, I had no problem with that whatsoever.... Then I saw this image.
I am completely in love with the simplicity. Safe in momma's arms, slight smile. LOVE LOVE!
And i was even more excited when I mentioned this to the momma's and they said it was fine if i shared this image!!! <3 This is my favourite photo of 2018 and I am SO glad I can share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1