Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Saturday 16 February 2019

Couple photography - Comox Valley - Bellaphoto.

I think this was possibly a first... A husband that booked the session. He had recently seen my images after losing a work colleague  and asked me to capture his soon to growing family. I have to admit when I saw his GORGEOUS wife. My brain went YES! she is Beautiful!!!
but then after talking to her for only a few minutes I realized the true depth of her beauty. Her inside is just as gorgeous as her outside. We talked about their life together as a military family at CFB comox, I met their adorable rescue dogs. Saved from a medical testing facility. and the most exciting we talked about their journey through the adoption process..
And as of last week.. that dream became a reality, as they met their new daughter. 
Basically it's all awesome. 



Courtenay  Family photography


CFB comox

commix valley family photography

campbell river family photography
`

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1