Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Friday 15 February 2019

Como Valley Newborn Photographer - floral session - Bellaphoto

I don't know if it's the season or what, but for the first time EVER every store I went to was sold out of babies breath! But I had a vision, I love flowers and babies... the freshness and softness they give.
Finally after begging and pleading, I finally found a shop that had some squirrelled away in the back, and was able to help me out.. and I have to say it created one of my favourite images ever! The great thing about babies breath is that hung for a few days it creates a dry flower that can be used over and over again, as long as you are careful (it basically turns to dust when handled roughly).

Loving these perfect newborn baby session<3 




Comox valley  newborn photographer
Courtenay Newborn photographer 

Como valley baby photographer

baby photos

baby pics

mom and baby photos
Mom and baby poses are my favourite 

parent posing
safe in dad's arms 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1