Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Saturday 23 February 2019

Courtenay maternity photographer - B family session - Bellaphoto







So the worst thing that could happen to a photographer.. okay ONE of the worst things that could happen to a photographer happened to me... That panic inducing, heart pounding, worst thing. My freaking hard drive failed. okay TWO harddrives failed.  I lost EVERYTHING.. Or did I? THANK SWEET BABY JESUS. I have Backblaze. This probably sounds like an ad for Backblaze and you know what. It basically is. My hard drive and externals were mirrored on a cloud back. Within a week I had an new external with ALL my old files!!  So of course, what do I do? Take a stroll down memory lane, and come across this STUNNING studio maternity session. 
Love these faces.

comox maternity photographer

courtenay family maternity session

comox valley photo studio

courtenay photo studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1