Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 13 June 2019

Collab with Lily B's AND Sony A7iii - Comox Valley baby photographer - bellaphoto

Since I started newborn photography I have always had a secret goal.... I felt that you had truly "made it" when a vendor asked you to photograph their products. So i was BEYOND overjoyed when
 Lily B's asked to do a collab with me. I had just the baby in mind, Baby Kenzie! Not only is she the CUTEST but she also lives a few block away from me in Black Creek! 

The really exciting thing about this session was it was my first session shooting on my new Sony A7iii. I will do a whole blog about this but dang I am in love. 

These bonnets were so cute and fit amazingly well, I Can't wait to work with Lily B's in the future! 



baby photos comox valley

Courtenay baby photographer

Comox Valley family photographer

Comox family photographer







No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1