Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 13 June 2019

Harry Potter Cake Smash - Courtenay BC- Bellaphoto

Anyone who knows me in real life know I am giant nerd. Our family live and breathes Harry Potter, so when I was approached to do a Slytherin themed cake smash I was BEYOND excited. The funny thing is the majority of these props are things we had kicking around the house, again nerds.
I was also blown away by this cauldron cake from Annie's Custom cakes. She nailed in! And little Draco *not his real name, but come on.....  was amazing! 





Comox valley cake smash photographer

harry potter cake smash


harry potter cake smash

slytherin cake smash


harry potter cake smash

boys cake smash

comox valley cake smash

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1