Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 29 August 2019

The S family - Comox Valley family photography - Bellaphoto




My favourite part of being a newborn photographer, is seeing "my" babies grow up!
I remember so clearly doing this little man's newborn photo session, and since moving to the Comox Valley, I have been able to return to my old town for Family photo session! 

This rad fam came to see me during a recent round of family sessions in Tsawwassen. Sidenote I totally think this momma is aging backwards, she looks younger every time I photograph her!.


Family posing

courtenay family session

sibling posing

family photos comox

family photos campbell river

vancouver island family photos

photo studio comox

photo studio campbell river

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1