Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 26 February 2020

New baby session - Bellaphoto - Comox Valley

I know I can tell everyone time and time again, but there is literally NO bad age for baby photos. I have had clients come to me in tears, as other photographer's have said the words "your baby is too old".

There is literally no such thing..

Though newborn photography sessions usually take place between 7-21 days, and we may not get curly newborn poses, we will always capture gorgeous connections between you and your baby.

I also love that as the baby gets a little older, generally siblings are a little more used to the idea, and are able to love on that little a bit more.

This stunning little one was over 8 weeks old when she came in to my Comox Valley photography studio.


newborn photos vancouver island

courtenay BC newborn

baby photos courtenay

baby pics comox

comox valley family

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1