Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 31 December 2015

Ladner family photographer -1,2,3 - Bellaphoto

So... how many people have seen a family session with a 1, 2, and 3 year old!!!! Crazy right? I knew it would be wild, so we just embraced it and I love the natural feel of this session! Though it looks like a cozy shoot at home, this session actually took place in my Tsawwassen photo studio! WHAT!! I know. I have had the amazing honor of shoot this fam since the beginning, and I can't believe how it has grown, and how quickly... but... these parents are AMAZING. I would be a mess, and they are so super chill, funny and caring.. and it totally reflects in their kidlets. This session was right after a month long trip to Cambodia.. I have problems taking my 2 kids to the grocery store. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1