Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Ladner family photographer - D's family session - Bellaphoto

Blogging time!!! I am finally starting to make up for months of non-blogging months! This session was amazing because, well not only is the family STUNNING, but this is my AMAZING newborn assistant Danita. She is a kick-ass momma to 3 beautiful girls, and now she helps me!!! I was so excited to go to her house today for an 4 hour play date (the kids were adorable) and drink roughly 1.5 pots of coffee. Playdate for the win! This is one of my most favorite places in Ladner for a family photo session, it's in gorg. (you would never know it's basically in a parking lot). bloggy blogerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1