Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Richmond family photographer -The Woz fam - Bellaphoto

These are some of my favorite people in the whole world. Seriously. I love. My most favorite memories of Mikey involve sitting in my tiny apartment in Vancouver, eating cream puffs and watching America's Next Top model. My second favorite memory of Mikey is reading his weekly recaps of said Top Model episodes. I am not writing this from my phone i would post that smiling crying face. so good. I was so happy when he met the love of his life Danielle, and I started to capture their family as it grew. I am oh so subtly hatching a plan to make their darling son, my son in law one day... I think him and D would make beautiful babies. This session took place during my Christmas mini session in Steveston BC. What a fun place for a family session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1