Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Comox valley family photographer - the W family - Bellaphoto

So I am going to say it right here... I don't shoot in the rain. I just can't. The reason...
My FAVORITE images, the ones that make me swoon, and drool.. all involve light. Warm, rich, glowy light. It's my why.
These awesome clients hard to be rescheduled, more that once.
But they trusted me.. they trusted that I wanted to give them the best I could.
And their session.. it one of my favorite's ever.

This was one of the last outdoor family sessions I did before the move to Black Creek BC.
I can't WAIT for photo session on my new property!!!



campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

campbell river family photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1