Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Courtenay newborn photographer - Pastel baby - Bellaphoto



It's funny when I try to think of "my style" I don't really know what it is, or how to describe it.. And then I look at a session like this and I think.. YES ALL THIS!! This is so so my style, I am in love with every aspect of these images. <3
This is getting me SO excited to open my new photography studio in Black Creek BC! Located between Courtenay and Campbell River!

comox valley newborn photographer

comox valley newborn photographer

comox valley newborn photographer

comox valley newborn photographer

comox valley newborn photographer

comox valley newborn photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1