Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Comox Valley newborn photographer ~ Baby H ~ Bellaphoto

I love doing maternity photography session, not just because I love those baby bumps, but..... because that 99.9% of the time mean in a few weeks I get to snuggle that new baby. 
Okay.. I admit it, I'm in it for the babies.
I was so excited when these two came in with their gorgeous little girl for the newborn photography session. She was as much of a rockstar as her name would suggest Haylen. I LOOOVE how earthy yet girly this session turned out. dreamy <3
campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

campbell river newborn photographer

To see more newborn photography  or to learn about a newborn photography session
visit my website at www.bellaphoto.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1